A DWI/DUI arrest can be a life-changing event with far-flung repercussions for you and your family. You may lose your driving privileges for a long period of time if you do not take action right away. You may serve time in jail and end up with a criminal record for life. With a DWI/DUI conviction on your record, you may encounter difficulty in the future with professional and personal goals:
- Being hired for jobs of your choosing
- Joining the military
- Taking jobs involving driving
A criminal defense lawyer with experience and knowledge of the system can often help you recover your driver's license quickly if you request an administrative hearing right away.
Contact our Brooklyn DWI/DUI defense attorney at our law firm to schedule a consultation. At The Law Office of Samuel Karliner, we are prepared to make your drunk driving charge the urgent priority that it is. We understand the importance of acting quickly to restore your driving privileges.
We have a great deal of experience helping people arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
- We will examine the traffic stop: was it legitimate and justified? Were all the proper procedures followed by the police?
- We will examine your Breathalyzer test results if you took the breath test.
- If you refused to take the breath test, we will seek evidence to determine whether you were given a clear warning before making that refusal.
- If law enforcement's evidence against you is strong, we may be able to help you get a conditional license or some other lesser penalty.
At The Law Office of Samuel Karliner, we are prepared to make your drunk driving charge the urgent priority that it is. Attorney Karliner is a former prosecutor with years of experience representing people arrested for drunk driving. We fully understand the importance of acting quickly to restore your driving privileges and rescue your good name.
Negative consequences may include jail time, a criminal record, higher insurance premiums, fines, court and administrative fees, community service, alcohol education, substance-abuse treatment and social repercussions.
Contact a Brooklyn DUI/DWI Defense Attorney
Contact a Brooklyn, New York, DWI/DUI law firm to schedule a consultation. A New York City DWI/DUI arrest penalties lawyer can explain your rights and help you understand how we may approach your defense after an arrest for drunk driving or driving while impaired. Call us today at 347-557-8521.